Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ghibli TMNT

I finally went to the ghibli museum, for the first time not too long ago and saw an amazing short about sumo wrestling mice. the cute little blue mice had red waistbands and something about their look totally reminded me of tmnt
I'm working on a lot more comic stuff lately, not tmnt original creator owned stuff. It may be awhile before I can show anything but I'll try and post stuff asap. I'm also thinking of ways to promote the new books. Maybe doing some digital posters that folks will download pass around or wallpapers maybe giving away some original art....i don't know

9 comments:

Joel said...

Too bad I didn't know you were in Japan. It would have been cool to meet up.

Paul Harmon said...

are are you living in Tokyo? i'm jealous!

Joel said...

I live in Chiba but I work in Tokyo. Its been almost 7 years now

Paul Harmon said...

man that's awesome, I wish I could work inTokyo for awhile. How long is your commute? an hour?

Joel said...

Yeah its just over an hour. Not much fun standing on a crowded train every morning and evening. But Japan is a nice place to live. Too bad getting a visa is hard.

Paul Harmon said...

yeah the train prime time can be tough but I would kill to be able to take the subway to get around evreywhere as oppossed to driving in L.A. I love all the people out and about everywhere too

Paul Harmon said...

yeah the train prime time can be tough but I would kill to be able to take the subway to get around evreywhere as oppossed to driving in L.A. I love all the people out and about everywhere too

Joel said...

Yeah the train is very convenient. You can take it just about everywhere so you don't need a car at all

Sean Andress said...

Awesome to hear that you're working on some creator owned work Paul. I can't wait for, well... anything! You're work is inspiring and I'm always following your blog! Take care, Sean.